Our School Motto
I learn, we belong, together we achieve.
At KDPS we are a Community of Learners working collaboratively in a supportive and stimulating environment.
I Learn – We support every student to thrive socially, emotionally and academically. We commit to learning through goal setting and risk taking and design teaching and learning porcesses to meet the needs of every learner.
We belong – Every student is valued and encouraged to succeed in a safe, respectful and inclusive school. We understand and celebrate diversity.
Together we achieve – We work together and alongside each other to achieve our personal best and celebrate success. We also understand how to make good choices and support each other to do so.
Our Vision and Values
The KDPS school community is committed to supporting the development of every student’s social, emotional and academic needs, so that each student can reach their personal and academic potential. Our focus is about the growth of the whole child and all aspects of their learning journey.
At Koroit and District Primary School we work together to;
- ensure our students develop a positive sense of self-worth, confidence and wellbeing through a focus on mutual respect, resilience, persistence and empathy
- provide the opportunity for our students to develop lifelong skills in a safe and inclusive school
- engage and work in partnership families and the wider community to have a positive impact on student learning and school experiences
- implement a curriculum that ensures our students are literate and numerate, critical thinkers and problem solvers who have a love of learning
- engage our students in rich and well rounded educational experiences