Our School Agreements encourage a positive and respectful culture within our school community. Every Learning Community (Foundation to year 5/6) embeds the Agreements to create a positive, supportive and collaborative classroom environment.
- We treat people the way we want to be treated.
- We value and respect each person, regardless of gender, culture, socio- economic status or ability.
- We value and respect other opinions, beliefs and values.
Appreciations/No Put Downs
- We speak kindly to others and think of other people’s feelings.
- We encourage each other; our talents, interests and ambitions.
Participation/The Right to Pass
- We actively participate in curriculum activities.
- We have the right to pass in certain activities, but know that the more we participate, the more we gain.
- When choosing to pass, we will remain in the group without having to be a verbal participant.
- We listen with our eyes, ears and heart.
- We listen while someone is speaking and may have the opportunity to respond respectfully.
- We always do the best we can.
- We set personal goals for achievement.
- We are willing to have a go and take a risk.